admin 发表于 2024-8-1 06:33:17

玉轮moon@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

玉轮moon@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I went to Sweetheart today. I really like the quality of their girls. They are young and have good attitudes. I saw on the website that they have a new girl who is my type. I have liked Xingxing before. When I saw this girl, I immediately jumped in. I picked up my phone and immediately contacted the store. I definitely couldn’t miss an appointment with Moon. This girl is in a new condo in Markham. It’s convenient and you can park in the parking lot across the road without going through the security guard. She has a

standard Japanese appearance, big eyes, and There is no difference in the photos. The photos have been slightly processed, but the degree of processing is not excessive. She looks about 21 years old, and she does look a lot like Xingxing, but if you look closely, there are differences. She has a sweet smile, she loves to laugh, and her speaking voice is more wavy than her sister Xingxing. Her English is better than that of her sister Xingxing. There is no plastic surgery on her face. The face with oval seeds is very small and natural.

In terms of figure,
8.0 Yuezi’s legs are so thin and really long. I like this kind of internet celebrity legs. Her real figure is exactly the same as the photo, tall and thin. She is relatively tall in Japan. She looks taller than her sister. , because the star is halfway below my head, and she is in the middle of my head. She must be 170cm, and the real breasts are not as big as written, almost B+, the breasts are upright, feel good and very elastic, and the butt skin is tender and smooth, and it is easy to beat. It\“s great to bang.

Service 8.0
The oral skills and attitude are very good. The girl has good English and can communicate effectively and smoothly. The girl who came in held my hand and led me into the room. After helping me change my clothes, we SF2 together. After soaking the bubbles, she held her breasts with her hands and rubbed them against my body. Then she used her hands to rub my lower body while DFK. Then the water flow started. Her oral skills were really good. There was no collision of teeth. She first circled the glans with her tongue. When the friction was too much, I swallowed it in one gulp and then deepthroated it. Then I could feel her tongue when I ate it in my mouth. Still spinning around inside and sucking. After drying her body, I asked her to wear black stockings. She really wanted to take a bite of her beautiful straight long legs. I went to the bed to hold her legs and play with them. She was so excited. Then she touched her breasts, and she also used her breasts to clamp my penis to masturbate for me, and then gave me a bbbj + titjob for a while. He tore her black silk stockings open, spread her T-shirt missionary, and then rode her up and shook her. She screamed very coquettishly and spoke Japanese that I had heard in the movie before, haha. When she got tired, she lay down and let me move. This position also allowed me to eat her breasts. She also stuffed her breasts into my mouth, and then switched to Doggy. At this time, she continued to call the bed in Japanese. I felt it coming and pulled it out. Stuff it into her mouth, bbbjCIM is over. It’s super sexy... It’s almost time to take a rest, I simply rinse and put on my clothes, and then I hug me before kissing me. It’s like a girlfriend’s perspective, which is nice.

Damage: $300/45+100 tip. This tip is because I like my legs so much.
Repeat: yes. She said she would also give me full body nuru next time. I haven’t tried it yet. I made an appointment with her to try it next week.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 玉轮moon@甜心honey分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!