admin 发表于 2024-7-28 02:27:38

Jolin5251@Leolist推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Jolin5251@Leolist推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Taiwanese girl
F: 6.5 is pretty good-looking, right?
B: 7 is pretty average, about 1.7 meters tall, with breasts around C to D. It feels soft and not hard, and her figure is relatively well-proportioned, without a swimming ring. But not too thin either.
S: 6.5 It’s a normal process. When I went there, I said I was going to buy condoms and asked me to wait. After waiting for a long time and going in, I asked what was obviously the reason. The actual result was that the condom of the previous customer was broken, so she put medicine inside to try to rest. I waited in the parking space for about half an hour. The bathroom is relatively small, as mentioned in previous posts. She stood outside and washed it for me, and then she washed it again after I finished washing it. I made an appointment for an hour, so the oral sex lasted a long time. After that, the woman took the position normally, and then changed several positions until the delivery. There is no 69, otherwise it would be more acceptable to wear a condom when kissing and touching the lower part.
DMG: 260+20tips repeat maybe wait to see if there is any review of whitebay or find time to try it before deciding.

Friendly reminder: Check to see if there are any abnormalities before touching or kissing down there, if you kiss down there. It is said that the quality of her condoms is not very good, and several of them are said to be broken.
Friends, please write more reviews. There is strength in numbers, right? I guess I have to wait again...
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jolin5251@Leolist推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!