admin 发表于 2024-7-27 17:10:27

Sydney@XiaoDimsum推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

Sydney@XiaoDimsum推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

The younger brother is very strict and has always dated girls like Feina, Seoha and Olivia before. However, out of curiosity, we agreed to try the dim sum house’s top brand. The results are still extremely shocking.

Face: Maybe I am picky about faces personally, but Sydney’s appearance can only be considered average among XJ. If it were placed on the dance floor on a Friday night on Robson Street or a Kpop night at Levels nightclub, it might only be considered below average. She looks a bit older, but in the dim light I think her profile is quite pretty.

Body: About 160, a normal slim Asian girl with good skin, as Korean girls usually are. Breasts are the key point, very natural breasts, all natural. The cup size in North America should be D or DD, and in Asia it should be E.

Service: This is the point. She is the best service I have ever experienced in North America, bar none. The meticulous service is comparable to bubble baths in Japan (although the room facilities and hardware limit the possibilities). The only ones that I think are more awesome are the spas in Macau and Dongguan before the crackdown.

I chose the King Nuru and Duron package. Various services began when I was taking a shower. The highlight was playing the flute in the water and kneeling down to wash my toes. There are pole dancing, nuru on the sofa, roaming, poisonous dragon, nuru on the bed, ice and fire, etc. Many services that can only be experienced in Dongguan were reviewed again. Although it is definitely not a 1:1 copy, it is still quite nostalgic. The usual Vancouver Lou Feng Wan style is just a roaming + dry grinding + very perfunctory poisonous dragon, but this time is different. Without further ado, I just went to order a king nuru and give it a try.

The girl\“s personality is very bright, so she doesn\“t have time to lower her head. She is also more proactive. She will actively ask for positions, angles and speeds, and is more involved in the sex. Although she is not that beautiful, the experience is indeed first-class.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Sydney@XiaoDimsum推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!