admin 发表于 2024-7-26 16:21:29

Beiley,Zoey@ClubCMJ共享一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Beiley,Zoey@ClubCMJ共享一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Thanks to the guidance from Brother Wolf on the forum, I went to CMJ twice recently to try out two white girls, Bailey and Zoey. I have time to write a report to share with all wolf friends:

Bailey,
this girl, the poster has some positive comments about in the red zone, and I just have the time to review it. So I decided to give it a try,
F: 7.5 - 8. Wolf friends who like lolita will not be disappointed. She has big eyes with glasses and blonde hair in two pigtails. She smiled as soon as she walked in, which made the host a little nervous. . . My age is estimated to be no more than 25 years old.
B: 7-7.5 tall, which is also the size of a lolita. . The visual inspection is no more than 155cm, the skin is fair and tender, the real breasts are not big, I guess they are only B, the butt is not big but it is perky, no fat, overall she can be said to be a spinner
S/A: 8 The girl is very enthusiastic, she will take the initiative to LFK in the shower, and use it at the same time pp rub you, the poster didn’t ask if there was an extra, but just wanted a standard one, so I got on the massage table and massaged for a while (can be ignored), then asked the girl to lie down and rub oil on the A/B side of the bodyslide. The girl may not feel comfortable with her small movements. handy. . But in the middle, they will take the initiative to LFK, and also take the initiative to tell the poster that they can touch and kiss up and down. Finally, the hanjob is shipped, they wash up together, talk for a while, and then leave.
D: 180 / 45min

Zoey
actually wanted to date Olivia before going to find this girl, but the poster It\“s breast control. I was very moved when I saw Zoey\“s photos. Although there was no review in the red area, I decided to take a look
. F: 8 - 8.5 The host was a little surprised when the girl came in. He couldn\“t help but praise her for being pretty, haha. The girl\“s eyes are not big, but she is very elegant. From a certain angle, her overall profile looks a bit like actress Rebecca Ferguson. She said that she is still a sophomore, which I think is quite reliable. She is not over 25 years old by visual inspection.
B: 8 - 8.5. Her figure is really similar to what she posted on her social account, 170 - 172 cm tall. You can tell she is usually taller. She has fitness, her ass is big and perky, her real breasts are C+, her breasts and legs feel good to the touch, and she has no fat. The only possible drawback is that the girl likes sunbathing, her skin tone is tanned, and she has a bikini shape. . . But the author doesn\“t care too much about this. His body shape is MCOT
S/A: 6.5 - 7, which is a bit interesting. . . As soon as she started taking a shower, the girl said she didn\“t like kissing, and directly said that if she was tipped, she would let the host kiss her breasts. . . The host was a little embarrassed to say it so directly (I\“d better talk to her...). After washing and getting on the massage table, it was obvious that the girl wanted to be lazy, so she kept massaging her gently beside her. After teasing her for a while, the host let her lie down and bodyslide her face. , because the girl has a good figure and works hard when she comes up, and you can kiss and touch her (the pair of breasts can really be played with for a long time...), but in the end, she sat on the host and fucked her with her hands. It can be said that the score was low when we finally left. At that time, the host only had 20 dollars in cash. He happened to forget his wallet in the car. After giving it to her, the girl said that 20 dollars was too little. Could you go to the ATM and get some more for her? . . The poster immediately felt dumbfounded, haha. If she didn\“t tell me this, I think I would still go to her and be willing to give more.
D: 180 / 45 min + 20 tip.
Overall, I feel that the price is a bit high. However, given the situation in Wo Village, I think it’s still worth a try after seeing the best white girl.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Beiley,Zoey@ClubCMJ共享一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!