admin 发表于 2024-7-25 17:51:50

安雅@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

安雅@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

I chose Anya based on the comments of wolf friends under another report. Since it has a good reputation, there is no reason not to read it. This is also the origin of this post.

F 5.5-6.0 This is completely based on personal taste. I played it from a public perspective. At this point, the photo is real but some small filters and PS have been added. She has a round face, short hair that is not ugly, and a refreshing young woman\“s face. She has double eyelids, almond-shaped eyes, and a small dimple when she smiles. She must be in her thirties by visual inspection. If you like delicateness, you don\“t have to think about it.

B 6.5 Body Management It\“s pretty good. I thought the skin would be loose, but the flesh on Anya\“s body is well held up. It looks like she is well-proportioned and more fleshy overall, but it is not at all fat. She is 165cm tall. What I am most proud of is a pair of big breasts on the chest. They are very soft to hold between the DE and the shape is also good. There is a little belly but it is not harmful. The butt is also meaty and suitable for doggy style pile driving. The bottom is shaved.

S/A 8.5 Service this area She is really resistant to fighting. Compared with the young and inexperienced girls, there is a gap between amateur players in the community and the national team. As soon as they enter the door, they hug and chat, and then take a bath together. When they stand in the bathtub, their two breasts and bath balls are like I rubbed and rubbed all over my body, and it felt so good that my brother raised his head. I was just thinking that it would be better if I gave me another blowjob at this time. Anya immediately squatted down and started to play the flute, as if she had a telepathy. Although the blowjob didn\“t last long, her blowjob skills were quite good. After washing up, she went to bed and roamed my whole body with her tongue. From time to time, she would blow into my ear, say sexy things, and even lick my earlobe. At that moment It was like a switch in the body was activated, and the dick suddenly raised its head. Then Anya teased my nipples with the tip of her tongue and licked all the way down to the BJJJ. She licked her tongue along the balls, and wrapped her little brother in the last bite, and kept stroking back and forth, deep and deep There is no tooth feeling at all, and the whole process is very good, and it feels better than fucking. After all, the veteran has experienced the baptism of fire through many battles. Although the process is similar, the feeling is very different, every lick, suck, and squirt The strength was just right and very stimulating. I couldn\“t bear it anymore, so I asked Anya to help me put on the condom and let\“s start. Let her lie down on the bed first and I entered from behind. Her butt was meaty and quite upturned. , at the beginning, I drove the pile hard and hit Anya\“s ass, making a snapping sound. After a while, I got tired of it and switched to another measurement and would pinch you. After that, I let Anya take the initiative on it and control the rhythm. It was really good. Her breasts swayed up and down and looked very good. When the critical moment came, she immediately pressed her under her body and started the final impact, accompanied by a large amount of dfk. The two tongues kept stirring together, and the bottom was also crazy. Finally, it was shipped smoothly.
When I walked into the room, I also saw an air bed. I guess this is nuru. But this time I have limited time and I am in a hurry. I can try it next time.

It costs 250/45min

R. Yes, big breasts mature woman service OK, no worries after entering the house.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 安雅@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!