admin 发表于 2024-7-25 02:59:52

Radana@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

Radana@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

I was in a good mood at night, so I made an appointment with a mixed-race girl to try something new, which was really refreshing. It is located in the new tower next to the third tower. I have enjoyed myself in this building three or four times this month. The girl herself said that she is of mixed Vietnamese and Thai descent, but her English is not very good, which is similar to that of most Japanese girls.
I’d give my face a 6.5. It has a high nose bridge, big eyes, and high cheekbones. It’s a typical Southeast Asian feature. In the real photo, it’s basically the same. It’s just not that white. It’s wheat-colored. It’s whiter among Thais. . Probably the type of Asian that Gui Lao likes the most. She said she was 23 years old, and judging from the tenderness and elasticity of her face, it should be about the same.
My figure is 7 points, very beautiful, steamed buns, waistcoat line, no fat on my belly, skin is tight and elastic, legs are also beautiful, buttocks are also perky, there are tattoos on arms, legs and back, and my breasts should be padded , but the nipples and areola are in good shape. I bit and pulled them for a long time and it was very satisfying.
The service is 7.5 points. I didn’t do anything to add extra money like the blowjob. This girl’s mouth can suck my whole cock and my cock, and she is good at licking. She licked my cock and balls very comfortably. , the person who was supposed to train her is a good friend of mine. She asked her to pick her pussy, so I inserted my middle finger and index finger to pick it. I felt that I could lift her up with my two fingers. I don’t like tattoos. There is no rear entry, they are all frontal attacks. Although this girl\“s English is not good, she is very eloquent. When she asked me how old I was, I said 31. She smiled and said no, she looks old, old! Well, very good, your mouth feels good, but your flesh has to suffer, so I started harder and thrust harder. You can clearly feel my hip bone hitting her hip bone, and my 18 cm big dick is pushing against her uterus. , apart from screaming in cooperation, she did not flinch or hide, which was pretty good, she kept smiling and cooperated. I sat on her breasts and stuffed my cock into her mouth, and she licked it with her tongue. The sight of that scene was very impactful. Finally, I rubbed it on her legs and ejaculated in her pussy. On the drum kit.
Damage 200
To be honest, I didn’t expect the girl at this price to be around 23 years old, and the advertisement said Oral Damage, how can ordinary young girls do this, but after seeing the real person, I was still a little surprised, and it felt like money Well spent, small profit.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Radana@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!