admin 发表于 2024-7-24 20:11:20

Valentina@ClubCMJ推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Valentina@ClubCMJ推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!

Newbie report. I have tried CMJ’s Valentina before, but I have never been able to register a successful account. Now let’s report.

Face: 6.5, slightly above medium. She said she was 20 years old and looked a little older. Apply some powder.
Body: 7 It feels taller than me. Being nearly 1.8 meters tall puts a lot of pressure on me. Although the butt is big, it is not curved, which can actually be seen from the photos on the official website. Her nipples are pink, and so is her pussy.
Attitude: 9. She has a good attitude and does whatever she is asked to do.
Service: 6 She said that she had just entered this industry and it felt real. It was like flirting or masturbating. It felt very dull and embarrassing. When she asked her to talk dirty, maybe it was because my English was not good, and I couldn\“t feel it at all, which made me laugh.

Damage: 200 to CMJ
and asked her to give me oral sex, and I gave her 100 alone.

She said there is full service but it costs 300 separately.

In addition, I am not very experienced. I would like to ask. There is a lot of water down there, and it doesn’t look strange. However, there is a smell. I can’t say it is a bad smell. It is a bit fishy and irritating. It is also very loud. I bowed my head when I smelled it. , no interest at all. Is this normal?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Valentina@ClubCMJ推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告!