admin 发表于 2024-7-24 20:12:11

Priya@BananaShop推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

Priya@BananaShop推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

F:7, I personally don’t think so in the photos online, but I actually look pretty good. When I open the door, I feel like a cold lady. I am about 20 years old, with big eyes.

B: 7. Height should be 163-163cm. She is 165cm, her breasts should be C+, but they are artificial. They feel a little hard, but the shape is quite nice, which matches her figure. She has a slim figure, a slender waist, and her hips match her breasts. Looking at her on the street It\“s certain that you will turn around when you look at her appearance and figure.

S/A 6.DFK feels very good. It feels like her lips are perky, and she is very good at teasing you. When you lie down, she will slowly take steps. Kiss downwards, mouth, neck, chest and lower abdomen, and you will make um
sounds when kissing from the side. Your oral skills are also very good, and you will have eye contact throughout the process. Unlike other girls who only lick your breasts after kissing and then directly Mouth, she knows how to flirt. Haha, she said that my dick was too long and it would hurt when I inserted it. My body resisted a little bit in the middle, so I didn’t feel like I was having a lot of fun. Next, I’ll talk about the worst part, which may be the walls of the room. Her clock was broken, so she actually set the alarm for 18 minutes. Halfway through, the alarm on her phone rang and she went to turn it off. Then she said it was time to take a bath. It was a bit embarrassing to say that, so I just kept doing it for a few minutes. I finished my work in a hurry and went to take a shower. I checked the time and left 5 minutes early. Maybe she would pay more attention to time when she was new to this industry, but she didn\“t have to leave 10+ minutes to take a shower.

R :NO, I originally liked her cold sister style, and she was also very good at flirting. I even thought about paying a return visit halfway through, but forget it now, but it is actually very simple to change this, so it is cost-effective. I feel it\“s value for money, that\“s all.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Priya@BananaShop推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!