admin 发表于 2024-7-22 08:52:46

Jessica@MuseGirl推送一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

Jessica@MuseGirl推送一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

location: It happened last year. I was in a building near Boston Pizza in Yong Finch. It was probably a weekend. I parked on the side of the road and it cost a few dollars.

Face: 6.5 The pictures in the advertisement are so beautiful, and the reality is not a slap in the face, just real people. Plastic surgery is more natural. I\“m probably in my 20s or 30s, I\“m not sure about age.

Body: 7. She has good skin and a small figure. She hides behind the door when the door is opened. She wears light gauze and has long hair. Artificial breast CD should be used, but it’s done quite well. Nipples are small. There is nail polish on the feet, which is very white, tender and sexy. The underside is shaved and very clean.

A/S: 8.5 After I took a shower, I hugged her after entering the house. It was winter, and even though she was as cold as a dog, she still hugged me. I told her that I had taken a shower, and she knelt at the door of the bedroom and gave me a few blowjobs. I was still a little wolf at that time (I still do it now, 2-3 times every 2 weeks). When she knelt down, she was already “standing“ . Then rinse my mouth, help me undress, take a shower, and dry myself. I went back to bed and lay down. She made me feel very horny, and her oral sex was very rhythmic. Slowly lean your butt over: I won’t tell you what you will do when faced with a clean pussy. After a few minutes, she couldn\“t stand it anymore, so she put it on and rode up the mountain. There was a place called the pubic bone, and she shook it very lustfully. The bones on my little brother\“s upper part were very painful, and she shook it hard. Mine is less than 16cm, it seems not enough for her to ride. Destroyed by happiness for a while, sucking breasts, paparazzi, shipping. Lying down to rest, she slowly took off the condom and gave me a rest. She looked at me lustfully, feeling unsatisfied. The man who refused to admit defeat wanted to stay longer, so she said we would make a date later. His voice is small and his English is average. Afterwards, Xiao almost sucked away all the souls.

Later words: I like to try new teas, and I have also stepped on minefields, but most of them are satisfactory and few are disappointing afterwards. I will write again when I have the opportunity, and I still have to look up to the masters in the group and learn from minefields. Recently she moved to 404 and Sheppard. One day I saw Muse Girl without her for a long time. I thought she was gone and I missed her a little. I just saw it again and was inspired to write this review.

cost 220hh+tip

and one last point: pubic bone pain! It really hurt. It hurt for two days.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jessica@MuseGirl推送一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!