admin 发表于 2024-7-20 07:22:31

佳斯@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

佳斯@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

Location: I live in Hwy7/Markham Condo 1b1b. Vpark is a bit sparse.
Face: It’s a real photo with a slight P-picture. In real life, she looks about 25 years old. She has a very well-behaved baby face, oval face shape, double eyelids, a tall nose, delicate facial features, and soft skin. It\“s quite tender but a bit dry. My skin has no acne or any other makeup. It feels like a girl next door.
Body: I\“m about 162cm tall. I\“m 92 pounds. My real breasts are D. The breasts are very good when I pinch them. They feel firm but not soft and natural. Droopy and slender limbs, no belly, medium fair complexion, no tattoos or shaving.
Service: When I walked in, my face seemed a bit cold, but she has a very active personality and loves to chat, which is a bit of a contrast. After helping me put away my clothes and shoes, we walked into the bathroom hand in hand. After rinsing her mouth first, she started DFKing me in the bathroom. She inserted her tongue proactively into my mouth and stirred it. It felt like she was enjoying herself. Her eyes were closed the whole time and she was pushing hard towards me. While kissing, she was playing with her two big breasts. It\“s really comfortable. After rinsing, I was allowed to WF for a while. After getting to the bed, I pushed her down and continued to play with the two car lights. During this period, she kept chatting with me and asked me whether the atmosphere was well adjusted and made me chat happily. Then during the bbbj, she would ask me what intensity I like, saliva. It’s a lot. She would first add it from the balls and then hold the glans with her tongue to stimulate it. This way, the oral sex is pretty good. It’s worth mentioning that she likes DT very much and says she feels satisfied. I thought this is too contrasting. Just wear a condom. The missionary immediately hugged her big breasts, the car lights swayed on my body in accordance with my rhythm, and the sound of my bed screams was loud (maybe this is the benefit of living by myself?) The sound was particularly loud, maybe it’s because I’ve been too fierce lately, haha. She really liked DFK, she always took the initiative to hug me and kiss me. During the CG, she asked me to lean on and hug my face on the bedside and kiss her wildly. I then face off into her chest, and finally changed a few positions, Doggy hugged her Shipped in front of a mirror. Overall, her oral skills are pretty good and she likes DFK\“s other average GFE services. Her warm personality and cold appearance are in sharp contrast.
Damage: $220/30mins
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 佳斯@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!