admin 发表于 2024-7-19 06:29:43

Abby@GirlsGeneration推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

Abby@GirlsGeneration推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!
The type I like is a girl who is very thin and has good oral skills. The shop owner said that this Abby is my dish, so I will try it. After trying it, I thought it was very good. I think I will repeat it. I went there for 30 minutes, 220 roses. Big mouth. I think this Abby’s CP value is very high.

The photo is real. But the face has been photoshopped a lot. It’s a bit fake. I think the real person looks naturally good-looking. The figure is exactly the same as the one I live next to. Her age should be 29 to 30.

My appearance needs some surgery, especially my nose. There are very few nostrils. I guess I also had double eyelids. What kind of fox eyes are my eyes? It seems like I can’t wake up haha. I think this is very sexy. The nose is high and the lips are too. It\“s thick. He must have gone under the knife. His skin color is wheat color. His face is V-shaped. I think he looks a bit like Japanese actress Natsuki Maron. I told him he looks a bit like a fox. He told me that many people also said the same. He also told me Next time he comes here, he will put on fox makeup.

His figure is exactly what I want. Except for the fake breasts (which is a deduction), he is about 165cm tall. He is very thin. He told me that his waist is 24 inches. He also wants to lose weight. At 22 inches... I also saw that he has abdominal muscles, which must have been done by exercising. The skin is very smooth. When I saw him, there was still hair under the cat, but I heard that it has been removed by laser. Fake breasts C. Not very soft. But not stone breasts either. Her body shape can be used as a bikini model.

The boss has told me that this girl has good skills. It really did not disappoint me. Even better than the previous Zara@GirlsGeneration . There was no water flute in the shower. After going to bed, he made me some simple cat bath. Then he started to give me a blowjob. This blowjob was really good! It was very sloppy, and his saliva kept flowing to my mouth. On top of my penis and my penis. Then I massaged my penis with one hand. I could tell at a glance that he was the first one to train. The only drawback was that I wanted him to make more eye contact (he had some, but not much). I blew it ten times. I couldn\“t stand it for a few minutes. Then she put on a condom and the man was on top, and Guanyin was sitting in the lotus position. He was rocking up and down like this, and I liked it very much. Then he would bend down and lick my nipples. If this continued, I was going to cum. So I changed the position of the woman on top of the man and then did the doggy style. I had more initiative. I could control the speed. Finally, because he had extraordinary oral skills, I asked him to do it. It was very, very comfortable.

When he didn\“t speak, he might look a little serious. I feel a bit like a teacher. But there is an inexplicable cuteness when talking. Especially when you tell a joke and he giggles. I like this kind of girl very much. She doesn\“t talk much, but she communicates very comfortably. She feels like your little secretary. Same. I spoke to him in Mandarin. I heard that his English is average. He probably needs a translator.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Abby@GirlsGeneration推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!