admin 发表于 2024-7-15 17:17:47

Kayla/Nomii​@WhiteBay推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告!

Kayla/Nomii​@WhiteBay推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告!

Approximately 45 minutes

F: 5.5 The artistic photo is not of me, the one with the phone may be (the author judged it based on the color of his toenail polish). She looks like a passerby Korean girl. I have met Korean girls with lower and higher looks in the same price range. If you listen to K-pop, you can probably refer to Tian Xiaojuan from g-idle (not that she looks exactly the same). She is the type that I think most men think is very average, but some men also think she is quite cute. . The skin on my face is pretty good and the makeup is light, so I’ll add 0.5 points. (Generally Korean girls wear heavy makeup)

B: 7 The skin is not white, but rather dark, but the figure is well-proportioned. The skin is very delicate and has no blemishes, and the hair removal on the body is very clean. Her breasts are about B or 32c, and her ass is okay. No tattoos, a plus. Height is about 160-165.

S: 7 Take off your clothes when you enter. Then we wash them together, with help. Her oral skills are that of ordinary Korean girls. As for the main scene, I don’t know if it’s because she’s tight or if it’s because of the professional players (it’s definitely not because I’m older, I’m definitely on average), but the duration is the shortest among the Korean girls I’ve dated (maybe it’s better to have the girl first). Afterwards we chatted for a while and then had a full body massage. I wanted to wear a muzzle when giving oral sex, so I didn’t ask about cim. dfk and the girl stretched out their hands to stir each other. I was a bit more reserved and didn\“t reach in to stir, but dfk responded to requests throughout the process. I was asked to wash it by myself afterwards. This penalty (I was asked to wash it by myself after meeting a Korean girl for the first time) may be due to lack of time.

A: 8 I still like chatting, and there are almost no silences. I will be thinking about service throughout the whole process and will not do anything too rough before the bell.

In summary, it’s a Korean girl with 7 points.

repeat: Maybe. She said she would stay for another week or two, and if she was still there by then, she might go.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Kayla/Nomii​@WhiteBay推送一个渥太华按摩体验报告!