admin 发表于 2024-7-7 20:48:06

Stassi@icon604推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

Stassi@icon604推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

I went to see Stassi today, and overall it exceeded expectations.
F: She looks like the kind of girl who has a good relationship with the girls in the class. She is not aggressive in appearance, has a round face, and charming eyes. I personally think it is very cute. My age is 24 according to the girl, so I think there\“s nothing wrong with her.
B: This is the strongest body I have seen this year. The last one was Foxy\“s mint. The girl is very tall, about 170, with Ecup breasts. The elasticity is very good. Other brothers said that it is not tight. I think it is because she is young. No fat, faint abdominal muscles, and a big butt. Expose my sexual fantasies.
S: The girl was quite shy after we met. When we entered the room, she looked at me and smiled stupidly. After paying, she sat on the bed and watched me take off my clothes. I asked her why she was looking at me. She didn’t answer, smiled, and led me into the bathroom. This is the only place that makes me feel a little uncomfortable, but it doesn\“t make up for the flaws. The girl in the main scene speaks very well and has no teeth, but it would be a pity not to use a boob job with such a big pair of murder weapons. The girl has no objection if I ask, the visual impact is too strong. Wear a condom, because the girl is very young, wet and tight down there, and won’t make too exaggerated screams. When she feels good, she will show the cross-eyed expression in Japanese comics, which is really hard to hold back.
The lights in the room are very bright, but you can feel that the girl is confident enough in her figure and appearance. After getting to know her, she will be like a little girl around her. I think it will be better to see her in chemistry a few more times.
Damage: 260/300/350 Icon recently seems to have a store discount of 30%. I think this price is reasonable.
Today is the girl\“s last day, and she will go to Toronto tomorrow. She said she would come back in the winter, and I should wait for her to come back regularly. I hope my English will improve after I come back.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Stassi@icon604推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!