admin 发表于 2024-6-25 20:29:39

玥少@foxy604推送一个 温哥华私做体验报告信息!

玥少@foxy604推送一个 温哥华私做体验报告信息!

Yue Shao @ foxy604, Richmond

Face: I think she is somewhere between a pretty girl and a middle-to-upper-middle-aged good-looking girl. She is pretty good among amateurs. She has big eyes and good-looking facial features. She is a young girl in her youth. She looks pretty if she dresses up. of. I like good family style, please pay attention to the following points.

Body: Good figure, no fat or waistline, thin waist and pert hips, soft breasts that feel good to the touch, about 160-162cm tall. The hair down there has been shaved, so I didn\“t notice if there were any tattoos, so there probably weren\“t any.

Service: The service is very good. It is the service ceiling level among Chinese girls in the same price range.
1. The emotional value is super high. She is good at talking, finding topics, and chatting.
2. It\“s very teasing in the bath, making my little brother eager to try it.
3. The blowing was very good and lasted for a long time. I felt that if she continued to blow, I couldn\“t help but want to emit.
4. The BB is well maintained, very tight, and has a strong wrapping feeling, but it is not the wrapping feeling of a first-time man. In short, the penetration is very sensual, and the girl’s movements on the bed feel very real. Call those fake The Japanese and Korean girls have thrown away several classes. Also, the girl squeezed me hard a few times when I was ejaculating, and teased me that she wanted to bite me. Bite it with the lower part. If you
look at the front part of the face, you can\“t tell that she is a slut in bed.

Environment: Good reviews, the environment is good, the ambient light is not dark, and the girl adjusted the light just right. You have to rinse your mouth and take a shower before and after, and the bathroom is in the room.

Damage 260/300/350

In general, the emotional value is super full, the service is very good, the body is in good shape, there is no fat and waistline, these are the highlights. In the past, Chinese girls benefited from the convenience of language communication, but the overall soft and hard quality ratio was much worse than that of Japanese and Korean girls in the same price range. I feel that the quality of the recent wave of Chinese girls is obviously much higher than before. The two girls I tried recently are much better than the previous Chinese girls. Especially this one, focus on the service part.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 玥少@foxy604推送一个 温哥华私做体验报告信息!