admin 发表于 2024-6-21 14:42:44

Krystal@Mae88推送一个满地可spa体验报告信息!

Krystal@Mae88推送一个满地可spa体验报告信息!

F: 7 I think it’s okay because I prefer facial plastic surgery. If you like natural, you can deduct one point. It looks like it\“s mid 30s, and I can see some signs of aging. If I was younger, it would be in line with my taste. The nose is pointed and the mouth shape is good. DFK is comfortable. The eye makeup is in place and looks very charming, with big eyes. If she has an oval face, it will be even more different. Her face is a little wider.

B: 7. The fake breasts D are a bit hard to the touch, but it’s not indecent. A normal butt looks good when doggying. The body proportions are still good, and the legs are long and slender

S: 7 Korean girls generally have good service. Krystal is very serious about her words. She has tried DT many times and lost a little bit of saliva, but it can be seen that she is still working hard. The negative points are that there is no water Xiao, and there is no use of her big breasts to massage you or anything like that. His attitude was very good, and he could speak a few words in Chinese. He said that he had been in China before and loved eating spicy hotpot. He laughed so hard. English is also ok so communication is no problem

repeat: maybe
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Krystal@Mae88推送一个满地可spa体验报告信息!