admin 发表于 2024-6-15 18:12:45

Chanel9253@leolist推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

Chanel9253@leolist推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

We made an appointment three times, and by visual inspection she was 25~27. She is considered a pretty good white girl in the village. I would like to share it with my wolf friends.
Face: 7-8 points, nightclub makeup, maybe related to her part-time job as a stripper, very upturned lips, short white hair like Skye Blue, feels like wool hh.
Body: The photo is a combination of a person and a person, with very strong curves and a standard figure. (She looks very good as a Cowgirl) The breasts are enhanced with D technology, but they feel okay to the touch, and the nipple studs are very cute. I have shaved my hair but there will be some pricks on my calves.
Service: If there is fk, bbbj will cost an extra 50, and the default is to use a condom. Very proactive and will not refuse reasonable requests. There is a menu available for you to communicate when making a reservation. The process starts with Cowgirl, then Missionary, and ends with carrying a gun. You can check your personal status twice an hour.
Attitude: Great, the attitude is very enthusiastic and there are many topics. Can play music according to your preference. You will be reminded as the minutes are approaching, but there is plenty of time.
The location is basically fixed at a motel, which is easy to find. The overall feeling is very good. The only problem is that sometimes it is difficult to make appointments with girls, maybe because they have to take care of their work in the dance hall. I have been successful in dating once. (You can bring a bottle of Diet Coke to her when you go, and the favor will be +5hhh)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Chanel9253@leolist推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!